Hello again everyone! Wipe day is upon us once again. We will not be making any changes to servers other than getting RP areas since we have ran into issues the past few days. Medieval will be back up soon as box is almost ready. I just have to get the server all re setup as we lost some server configurations. I will work on wiping Western and adjusting its gather rates first though. We will get notifications out as we get everything sorted. We know it has been a rough few days for everyone and we highly appreciate all the support and cooperation you all have given!
Dark Ages Medieval Changes
- None this week! We will monitor issues and make changes to ME and WE as needed.
Dark Ages Western Changes
- Gather rates will be lowered. We will monitor this and make more adjustments as needed.
- Loot tables will be adjusted when we are able. It will not be right after wipe but we will work on this as well!
Rust Specific Changes
- Tree & Foliage Revamp: Facepunch is working on revamping and adding new types of trees. They are also working on making tree-farming more interesting by visually changing how players can farm these trees, specifically mentioning the ability to leave a tree stump in the ground. Foliage is also being worked on and the developers are working on adding different species of plants into the game. These have not been implemented into the game yet but it is something to look forward to in the future.
- Third-Person Sounds: Melee weapon swing sounds have been added into the game, which, if you’re close enough, you’ll be able to hear the whooshing sound of someones’ longsword being swung at you. Additional sounds are being worked on by the developers.
- AI: Scientist behavior AI is being worked on and being completely reworked just like animal AI was.
*Dark Ages Note: We currently do not have any NPC’s with AI enabled on our servers.
-Shelves correctly destroyed if floor below no longer exists
-Tool cupboards correctly destroyed if floor below now longer exists
-Tool cupboard can no longer be submerged inside world layer (rocks)